Wednesday, July 8, 2015

All Girl Challenge - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Rule Briefing

Sorry for not posting for a long time. I've been busy with internship, and has no laptop to work with on the place I'm staying.

Just like my previous post, All Girl Challenge is the challenge that I feel I would like to do for one of my favorite game series, Fire Emblem.

The rules I made for the game, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, are based on my experience with the first chapters of Part 1, which is the liberation of Daein.

1. Females only.
As the title says, females only!

2. Characters who are forced deployed in the chapter are allowed.
If this is not allowed, try completing the first chapters of Part 1. Micaiah is the only female character, and she is fragile, slow, has low HP, anything that makes it impossible to make her not die.

This would also cover the required characters in later chapters like Sothe, Ike and other male characters. Just imagine fighting Zelgius and Ashera with an under leveled Ike. The game would be impossible to finish.

This would also cover chapter reinforcements after preparation screen like the Royal Knights (Geoffrey, Kieran, Danved) in Part 2 Endgame, and Black Knight in Part 1 Chapter 9.

3. Characters recruited by talking are allowed, if there are any.
Aran and Oliver falls under this rule. I don't know if there are others.

Basically these are the rules, and I think these would be the default rules for each game in the series. Well, Rule 1 will apply first, then Rules 2 and 3 are optional, unless this involves main characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment